1. Collaborates with stakeholders and management to develop, evaluate and provide strategic recommendations on programs and services offered to passengers; collaborates on space management, allocation, planning, and design; manages and monitors tenant improvement and development projects;
2. Plans, integrates, directs staff and consultants’ on asset management programs and projects; directs the analysis and development of contracts, negotiates contracts with tenants;
3. Facilitates project definitions, goals and deliverables; develops project plans and reviews deliverables; ensures the completion of projects on schedule and within budget; reviews and approves reports, contract documents, project plans and correspondence;
4. Evaluates complex business and financial models and makes strategic recommendations for concessions planning; ensures work objectives and impacts with financial and operational requirements; participates in short and long term non-aviation revenue processes enhancement;
5. Drafts and executes complex and sensitive Requests for Proposals, Requests for Qualification, Requests for Statements of Interest, and similar documents and processes;
Graduation from a four-year college or university with a degree in business or public administration, real estate, , finance, architecture, construction management, or a closely related field;
Ten (10) years of years of experience involving commercial and/or industrial real estate development, asset management, property management, and/ or airport management of which three (3) years involved overseeing a team of real asset, property or estate development, management, and/or airport management professionals;
Or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
San Diego International was built upon the vision that every team member has a stake in bringing our “Good Feelings, Nonstop” brand to life for every passenger and fellow employee. Here at the Airport Authority, we love San Diego as much as we love flying, and we see our airport as an extension of the always friendly and sunny city we call home. If you are looking for a team that values each other, does great work, and most importantly, has a lot of fun along the way, we invite you to apply today.