Raleigh, North Carolina
New Haven, Connecticut
Raleigh, North Carolina
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Engineering
- Minimum of 10-15 years' experience in a combination of project management, building design and facility construction.
- Demonstrated project experience in the development and execution of multiple projects greater than $50M and leading the project in day to day activities from conceptual through detailed design, construction and turnover to operations.
- Experience meeting with clients, writing proposals and defining the scope of work
- Must be capable of leading a diverse project team, developing project schedules/ cost estimates, and overseeing the construction process for assigned projects.
- Must be a highly professional self-starter and motivated individual who will ask questions and be proactive with their assigned work.
- Experience in Nuclear/ Hot Cell/ Isotope Research or design for construction projects.
- Expertise in building design & construction
- Knowledge of CAD and Primavera P6
- Familiarity with FDA requirements
- New York State Registered Architect RA, or New York State Licensed PE.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and or Certified Construction manager (CCM)
- Knowledge of DOE Order 413.3b.
Environmental, Health & Safety Requirements:
- Hand / eye coordination
- Moderate lifting (up to 30 lbs)
- Ability to climb a ladder to work at heights greater than 5 feet.
- Valid NYS Driver's License is required
- Visa sponsorship wil not be offered for this position
- This is an on-site position eligible for consideration of flexible work arrangement (hybrid telework) at the discretion of the department manager
At Brookhaven National Laboratory we believe that a comprehensive employee benefits program is an important and meaningful part of the compensation employees receive. Our benefits program includes, but is not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care Plans;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Paid Time-off and Leave Programs (vacation, holidays, sick leave, paid parental leave);
- Lab-funded Retirement Plan;
- 401(k) Plan;
- Flexible Work Arrangements;
- Tuition Assistance, Training and Professional Development Programs
- Employee Fitness/Wellness & Recreation: Gym/Basketball Courts, Weight Room, Fitness Classes, Indoor Pool, Tennis Courts, Sports Clubs/Activities (Basketball, Ping Pong, Softball, Tennis)